Full-Stack .NET Developer
Job code : Dev001.
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled FULL-STACK .NET DEVELOPER to help develop our existing projects. Job duties mainly center around creating software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix bugs, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. The developer will also be involved in guiding system testing, verification, and quality assurance procedures, as well as working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. In order to fulfill this role, the developer needs extensive knowledge of programming languages in general, .Net in specific, and the software development lifecycle. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related degree is required.
Job Type :
No of open positions :
Needed Experience :
1 + Years.
Career Level :
Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad).
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Negotiable based on the selected candidate’s knowledge and experience.
Job Categories :
Technical Job IT/Software Development Engineering -Telecom/Technology.
Work Location :
- Developing Software with high quality code.
- Applying design patterns and best practices.
- Participate and conduct Code reviews.
- Integrating the front-end elements into the application.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge using .NET 4.5 Framwork/.NET Core 5 (C#, ASP.NET and MVC 4).
- Ability to use Design Patterns, object-oriented development, and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies & SaaS concepts.
- API / Git / REST.
- JSON / XML / XSD.
- Responsive Design / Bootstrap is plus.
- Have experience with MS SQL Server.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Creativity is always a plus.